Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Thursday






The homie Pesu over @ Old Souls had a spot for me to paint @ his Thursday night spot, we did a dope collabo piece about the current situation in Tibet right now. I the midst of painting my bag was stolen, I looked around and couldnt find it anywhere, eventually the manager found it stuffed in a trashcan somewhere. Then.. my keys! My House Keys! were missing. Everything else was in there, but my keys were gone. Lucky I had a spare hidden..heh heh. But still. Long story short the Old Souls crew found them somewhere. Shouts to Old Souls and the manager from that spot..I forgot the name. Clearly I wasnt even ready to take the last pic shown up there, lol. Enjoy the pics

0 Reaction, what's yours?:

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP