Thursday, February 26, 2009

In the lab...


Im gettin my multi task on here @ the studio, working a this dope digital piece. I still have to finish that painting I posted the other day, it'll be done soon as well. It's been a little biz over here as of late. Today, I confidently but nervously dropped off my application and portfolio to the Rush Arts Gallery in Chelsea. I wont hear back to know if I got in til June or July. I feel good about it, we'll see what happens. Open ur I's.

1 Reaction, what's yours?:

Kameron February 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Hi, this is Kameron. I stumbled across your blog today, and really like the art. This is great stuff!

I plan on returning to see your new art, and browsing through your archives. Keep it up!

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP