Friday, April 3, 2009

Flix from my photoshoot w/ FAY





First let me say these pics came out fresh!! I love them all. Photographer Faith Ann Young is doing a portrait series on artists that thrive and create work in a recession. I spoke about my summer live painting series, Paint on the Pavement, where I paint live in Soho and sell the canvases for super cheap..think $40 to $120. It's great promo for myself as thousands of people are out walking around Soho in the summer on the weekend. I sell work and make contacts that sometimes lead to bigger projects. It also keeps my a/c bill down lol. Stop by this summer, of course I'll make an annoucement. Hope to see you out there

0 Reaction, what's yours?:

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP