Monday, April 27, 2009

So Live Art Show


marthalicia's piece for the night



Crystal Clarity and Marthalicia gettin their bboy stance on


From humble beginnings...









"When I shine, u shine" Collabo piece with Crystal Clarity 24x30

This past Sunday was hot and creative. I painted live @ the So Live art show at Pratt. It was a great event about how to turn your creative passion into your business. Special guest speakers were on hand throughout the night, including my friend and fellow artist, Crystal Clarity. She's an awesome person, I was painting and halfway thru it I grabbed Crystal up for a collabo. Ive been waiting for about 3 yrs to collab with her and the energy and feeling she brought to the canvas was dope. Amazing artist Marthalicia of M Squared was doing her thing as well, creating a dope canvas that reminds me of cascading houses along a mountain top. Overall great event, great people. Shout out to So Live Arts who made this happen.

0 Reaction, what's yours?:

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP