Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Well Damn!

The Banner

2nite in Stuy town

My Painting: "These are the breaks"


Aint this some S#!%? 2nite is Art Battles: Stuy town. While I am not in this battle I'll be there to support my friends. I was asked to design the flyer for the event but didnt have time, but I let them use my painting for the flyer, no prob. The real disrespectful part of this whole thing is that Stuy town used my artwork for this big @$$ banner and didnt say anything to me. WTF?You give an inch they take a yard and don't pay you for it. i made some calls, so atlease i'll get to keep the banner but still. Sigh... 

1 Reaction, what's yours?:

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP