Friday, August 14, 2009

Commissioned...

The Final piece...
Interference Green on the eyes
Gloss black and flat black applications
Finish the lips and we're almost done
Now we're getting somewhere
Fill some more..
fill
Outlined the face

I got commissioned this week to do a painting for Frankie Turiano. Frankie saw me painting live in Soho a few weeks back, bought a canvas and thought of me to help him out for his girlfriend's birthday. I was honored, especially since my artwork is the only work they have up in their crib. He wanted a dope portrait to give to her, and as promised I delivered. I love the way this came out and hopefully she will too. 

1 Reaction, what's yours?:

Anonymous,  August 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Very very cool Jemal. Renee

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP