Monday, January 26, 2009

NY Eastsiders Hoodie



This wkend I was biz finishing up this hoody, which I think came out dope. The front leather patch is hand sewn, I also added a 3M reflective strip to the base of the neck. The entire piece was printed via discharge and feels butta soft. 1.O.1. stands for 1 of 1 apparel, each piece will be super limited to 1 piece, (maybe 2-8 pcs on hats and tee shirts). I'll post pix of the clothing as I finish them. Enjoy! Open ur I's.

1 Reaction, what's yours?:

Unknown January 27, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Im feeling the hoodie homie..Now imagine this..adding small 3m strips to the end of the sleeve. Other than that i think its a dope hoodie. great colors by the way

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP