Friday, May 8, 2009

Back on my custom clothing tip!!



Obama monetary inspiration

I love army patches 


Had to throw the tag line on the yolk.

Discharge magenta checker button up



It's been a minute since I got back on this but it's time to bring it back. Whenever I get bored shopping I  customize my own clothes. I bleached and painted the denim, added an army patch. I initaially added 3m reflective tape to the back pocket but decided against it. The checker shirt was dope by itself but discharging the plaid made it super hot. I likfe the contrast of the dye and the basic cotton color alot. What do u think, leave me a comment.

1 Reaction, what's yours?:

CocoaBella May 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

da shirt is supa-dope meng!

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP