Friday, May 8, 2009

Scion Art Installation 5 pix


Keith of anotherfashioninterpreter and Paridee of whatsgoodinnyc holdin it down

These guys were awesome, kept the party flowin all night, thx 4 the beer guys!

I love this piece
This was super dope, gave me an idea. Now I have to find fake eyeballs








I love the layout of this piece

The lovely Ashlene of Diva domination and Dee of Cool cruel world representing for the ladies
The Scion Art Installation was a dope event! I've been waiting to see one of their shows for about 4 years or so. Many of my fav artists' work was there and a few showed up as well with camera crew in tow. People packed into the small space to enjoy the art, libations and the cool vibe. Definitely a great show, someday I'll be in the show, just watch. 

1 Reaction, what's yours?:

CocoaBella May 9, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

woo hoo! Another cameo... I can get used to this!

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP