Monday, June 1, 2009

Graf game '09 warm-up

The final pic
This wall was done from this illustration, "Imaginary Daze"

My letters had to be small and tight, but it worked out 
NME's piece
NME

The homies from TD4..Owns
and Sebs

So this weekend I did my first wall of the year. This was a 2 day collabo between myself and NME, I had no intentions of painting this but this all just came together and happened. The end result was dope, this was a page from my current blackbook, I might have to dig up some old stuff and translate it to the wall next, Stay tuned.

1 Reaction, what's yours?:

Anonymous,  June 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Great work! looks good. -Cortes

About This Blog

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP